Do you have any of the below?
- Decayed teeth (composite resins are used to fill cavities)
- Chipped or cracked teeth
- Improve the appearance of discolored teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Make teeth look longer
- Change the shape of teeth
- As a cosmetic alternative to amalgam fillings
- The tooth’s root that has been exposed when gums recede.
Our experienced dentist can offer you dental bonding, it is among the simplest and least expensive of cosmetic dental procedures. Unlike veneers and crowns, which are customized tooth coverings that must be manufactured in a lab, bonding usually can be done in one office visit unless several teeth are involved. Another advantage, compared with veneers and crowns, is that the least amount of tooth enamel is removed.
Diagrammatic representation of Dental Bonding
One of our friendly team members will help you.
All Insurances and Child Dental Benefit Scheme.